SGA has great pride in all of our coaches and their ability to teach progression-based gymnastics that is fun and safe for everyone!
- Coach CharlieCoach CharlieOwner/Assistant Girls Team Coach
Coach Charlie has been coaching gymnastics for the past 5 years. In addition to being a CMU Cheerleader Alumni, he is also a professional USAG member, and is First-Aid/Safety/CPR Certified.
- Coach AlyciaCoach AlyciaHead Girls Team Coach/Recreational Director
Coach Alycia is our head girls team coach, and has been coaching for the past 6 years. She is First-Aid/Safety/CPR Certified, and is a professional member of USAG.
- Coach Victoria
- Coach Jordan
- Coach Morgan
- Monica KraemerMonica KraemerTry to add some panel text for this employee 😉
- Travis SandorTravis SandorTry to add some panel text for this employee 😉
- Shelby BigelowShelby BigelowTry to add some panel text for this employee 😉
- Mackenzie DaszkiewiczMackenzie DaszkiewiczTry to add some panel text for this employee 😉
- Tina NewportFront-Desk Manager
- Kristen NewportReceptionist
- Monica Kraemer